22 May 2012

MBR

at 11:40 AM
Malaysia Book Of Records :)


i got one already! hehehe :) remember XPDC 111111 UiTM.. The date is 20.11.1992...hey, its my birthday la yaar...hahaha....frankly, it's my birthday present for myself..hehe...well, since i enter university, i have an opportunity to travel and doing adventurous thing that i have never done when i'm in high school...haha..



Part 1, I climb Keledang Mountain at Gerik, Perak.. I have a foster family too at Kampung Pasir, Gerik... besides that, i join kayaking....i across Sungai Perak..haha...very challengeable! old days, when back to hometown, my dad will drive through the Sungai Perak...hahaha...can you imagine how happy i am...hahaha....part 2, same mountain i climb at Gerik, Perak but kayaking, i was too late for registration...huhu..quite sad you know...huhu....



but part 3, the XPDC 111111, it's very memorable lah! hahaha...i am proud for myself because i'm chubby but i can climb it until the top of the mountain....Ya Allah....SubhanaAllah.....the scenery....its amazing! fogs all around me...its very calm and all your tired will be gone just a blink of your eye... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

DOCTOR SMILEY Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea