21 May 2012

paREntS

at 3:56 PM

“Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, Kau ampunilah segala dosa-dosa kedua-dua ibubapaku dan Kau kasihanilah kedua-dua ibubapaku sebagaimana mereka mengasihani aku sewaktu aku kecil.”

KASIH IBU MEMBAWA KE SYURGA
KASIH AYAH TIADA PENGHUJUNGNYA

Thankful to Allah because I still have my parents. Yaa… I am a STUBBORN girl, but without them, I don’t know what will happen to me… my experience working with my dad have taught me a lot of lessons…. you will realize that it is very hard to carry a big responsibility and mom.. oohh..mom… maybe once you have a great distance from your mom, all her murmuring will make you realize that it was for your own goods; that it was for your own good… I'm one of them..  Hugging, kissing and even saying "I LOVE YOU" to them is necessary! It is WAJIB! Hahaha…. Well, I guess  our responsibilities as a daughter or a son is bigger than hugging and kissing them.. we need to realize that before its too late. 

P/s: Like Maher Zain said la yaar: YOU'RE THE NUMBER ONE FOR ME ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

DOCTOR SMILEY Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea